Thundershirt for dogs and cats
Just like a big comforting cuddle, the Thundershirt is designed to apply comforting pressure to anxious and stressed dogs and cats.
Triggers for anxiety and stress in some dogs and cats include:
- Vet clinic visits
- Travelling & car rides
- Boarding kennels
- Unfamiliar people or places
Fit the Thundershirt before anxiety triggers commence, or as soon as possible after anxious behaviour has started.
Some of the many benefits include:
- SAFE - Applies gentle, constant pressure, similar to swaddling an infant.
- EASY TO USE - Just put it on and watch the results. No training required.
- EFFECTIVE - Over 80% success rate as reported by thousands of families, vets and trainers.
- MANY USES - For all types of anxiety, fear, and over excitement issues. Anytime calming may help, a ThunderShirt may help.
- SCIENTIFICALLY STUDIED - Independently by Dr. Temple Grandin and other scientists.
- DRUG-FREE - No medications... just safe, comfortable pressure.
- POSITIVE SOLUTION - Most dogs love to wear ThunderShirts!
- INEXPENSIVE - A fraction of the cost of medications, training... or destroyed furniture
|Pet||Size||Weight||Chest Size||Recommended Breed|
|XXS||7 lbs or Less||9" up to 13"||Toy dog breeds & puppies|
|XS||8 - 14 lbs||13" up to 17"||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian|
|S||15 - 25 lbs||17" up to 21"||Shih Tzu, Dachshund, Jack Russell Terrier|
|M||26 - 40 lbs||21" up to 25"||Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Bulldog|
|L||41 - 64 lbs||25" up to 30"||Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd|
|XL||65 - 110 lbs||30" up to 37"||Mastiff, Great Dane, Saint Bernard|
|XXL||Over 110 lbs||37" up to 50"||Giant dog breeds.|
|Cats:||S||Less than 9 lbs||9" up to 13"||Small cat breeds & kittens|
|M||9 - 13 lbs||13" up to 17"||Abyssinian, Birman|
|L||Over 13 lbs||17" up to 34"||Maine Coon, Ragdoll|