Advocate for Cats
ADVOCATE® for Cats
An all in one, monthly 'spot on' prevention of heart worm, and the treatment of fleas, hookworm, roundworm and ear mites in cats.
Available in a pack of 1, 3 or 6 for cats under 4kg or over 4kg.
Using advocate® for prevention and treatment has various significant benefits:
- Monthly spot-on application for easy use
- Waterproof: remains effective even if the animal becomes wet
- The efficacy of advocate® in prevention and treatment has been proven in numerous studies
- Among all products indicated for dogs and cats, advocate® covers the broadest spectrum of internal and external parasites available
- Monthly application of advocate® is building up a plateau of antiparasitic moxidectin for continuous and long-lasting protection against internal parasites as shown at the example of hookworm.1
- Advocate® is well tolerated in Puppies of 7 weeks and older and Kittens of 9 weeks and older. Tolerated up to 5 times the recommended tube size with no serious safety concerns when applied every 2 weeks for 6 treatments.